Pics for C&C

HorseLuvR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have three in this one and I made another post with three more... For some reason I felt like asking you to C&C six pics was a bit much. So here are some pics I took during my 4th of July vacation. I know it's late to post up... but I've been busy. Okay here three of the six. Basically I just want to know how I can improve my photography. Thanks!

057_57resize.jpg

048_48resize.jpg

047_47resize.jpg

So tell me what you think! Thanks again!

I really like the first and the third one! The middle one, i don't really get.

Something about those houses is really interesting!

The third is a nice find, but the photo as such feels slightly overexposed, particularly the top left corner area is clearly overexposed, but also the leaf as you main subject lacks in detail somehow. I think you can do some more to that one in post, to make it stand out more.

The first is a crop. Obviously. Now it makes me wonder WHICH part you cropped off. May I assume it was the all white, totally non-descript sky? Or was it part of the beach? I really wish we could see SOME more of the beach, it looks very cut off to my eyes, and maybe (in case you did crop off the sky) you could have composed your photos so that hardly any sky would have been inside your frame, but a lot more beach, to give those houses the context they need?

The middle one ... is ... grainy? Noisy? and it is a ... handle of sorts? of a chest of drawers?

Thanks! I love the cabinet handles in the kitchen at my dads house, and I was just trying to capture the vintage-y feeling I got from them in the second picture (failed apparetly ;)) And yes I loved those houses the moment I saw them. They're right next to a beautiful California beach too!

well~I'm a new comer~
in fact that...I think your pics are quite good~
but the second...well, what do you want to express in the pic? And it's a little bit overexplosion...

I did a quick edit of the pic. If you want me to take it down I will, but I thought I'd show you. Granted I spent all of about 3 minutes with this in paint shop pro and it was a small file to begin with....

edit2.jpg

good edit twinkly!
get that thing out of the center! :D

Love your shots! Can you color boost the first shot a little? It'd look so awesome!

Thanks for all the responses!

LaFoto: Thanks for your input! Here's the original photo without being cropped.
057_57originalresize.jpg

Misstwinklytoes: Love the editing job you did, thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back