Pics from Arkansas

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi ya'll...here are a few to post just so I can say I have posted now..just testing my wings a little...the little boy is a great nephew named Jared...and the rest were just pics around the house, except for the swan,she wasabout 2 hours from my house."

IMG_0189n.JPG

IMG_0796n.JPG

051305n.jpg

IMG_0810n.JPG

Love the pics Aprilraven. It is nice to see your photos finally. That photo of Jared is right on. He is a such cute kid. The swan rocks, and there is something about that last pic that I really like. Great work!!!, and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

ya'll are entirely too kind...but thank you... i have yet to be able to achieve even close to what ya'll do...but you have all taught me so much in such a short time frame....thanks for all the free tutoring and sharing your ideas and experience...

ya'll have a talent that is unbelieveable...would that i can just carry ya'lls lens caps!!

aprilraven said:
ya'll are entirely too kind...but thank you... i have yet to be able to achieve even close to what ya'll do...but you have all taught me so much in such a short time frame....thanks for all the free tutoring and sharing your ideas and experience...

ya'll have a talent that is unbelieveable...would that i can just carry ya'lls lens caps!!

whatever! these images measure up right along with most of the posts in this forum. the swan and shot of your son are excellent! keep posting and let go of your doubting quality...i'd honestly be happy to carry YOUR lens caps anytime! :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back