Pics of Boulder Street Performers

drdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thegoodsleepstore.com
I was in Boulder, CO last Sunday afternoon. Perfect temperature and enjoyable street performers. The open air Pearl Street Mall has a nice combo of intimacy and openess. Lots of flaws, I thought the subject matter was worth posting.

The woman in the middle was the power here, rich complex violin, playing old fiddle tunes.
DSC06455re650.jpg

Maori Fire Poi - they were pretty good. Notice the two "ghosts" in the first pic. In the second two pics she has wet her hair down to lessen ignition chances.
DSC06485re650.jpg

DSC06543re650.jpg

DSC06546re650.jpg

Georgeous classical music, we stayed and listened for a long time.
DSC06549re650.jpg

When this guys deep, obviously trained and powerful voice filled the mall it was almost shocking given his appearance.
DSC06587re650.jpg

This some kind of mime or something. She held perfectly still the whole time we were there.
DSC06476re650.jpg

great series! i paeticularly like #3 & #4, and that last one is amazing i would have to touch her to make sure she was real ;)

Gorgeous series! and I loved the stories behind them too. The last statue is a great statue... her hair looks so real.

Cool series drdan. Love the statue shot. Well done.

Very interesting series and amazing pictures. The last one of the girl stature looks real. As said above would have to touch to check it was not real person.

Dan

Most reactions

Back