Yoda meets his early demise

Photo25-1.jpg

Or does he..............

The force is strong with this one

Photo26-1.jpg

Or does he..............

The force is strong with this one

Photo26-1.jpg

lol, you sir must be high as hell! Hopefully you are not on LSD that makes man eat faces, huh? If you are, you must stop before it is not too late dude..

But wait, not so fast, Angry Nun returns (dun, dun, dunnnnnn)

Photo37-1.jpg

Down goes Yoda!

Photo38-1.jpg

Down Goes BKing!

Photo39-1.jpg

Fear teh Angry Nun

Photo45.jpg

Ok friends, gotta run, you all are so funny, hopefully to see you all soon again ;-)

$NIKON vs Canon Lenscap Battle.jpg
Exclusive iPhone 4 capture from the Nikon versus Canon Lenscap battle in the 58mm division! Taken moments ago, and uploaded using modern wireless network technology! SHould I have used OCF to make this shot better? How could I trigger an umbrella-mounted flash using my iPhone? Can somebody do a selective color edit on this for me? Thnxs!

I think this whole thing was a bit unstable.... jist sayin.

View attachment 17875
Exclusive iPhone 4 capture from the Nikon versus Canon Lenscap battle in the 58mm division! Taken moments ago, and uploaded using modern wireless network technology!

Was not shot in Kodachrome... probably not suitable for FB gallery..

View attachment 17875
Exclusive iPhone 4 capture from the Nikon versus Canon Lenscap battle in the 58mm division! Taken moments ago, and uploaded using modern wireless network technology! SHould I have used OCF to make this shot better? How could I trigger an umbrella-mounted flash using my iPhone? Can somebody do a selective color edit on this for me? Thnxs!

Dearest Derrel,

We're very sorry to inform you that your latest submission to Unstable's Facebook Page has been declined due to it's excessive sharpness, optical pleasantries, and overall technical purity.

Thank you,

Admin team & Angry Nun

I think this whole thing was a bit unstable.... jist sayin.
Quite the opposite Sam, it was stable like hoplite phalanx. Great community identity. Thumbs up, guys.

unstable said:
lol, you sir must be high as hell! Hopefully you are not on LSD that makes man eat faces, huh? If you are, you must stop before it is not too late dude..

Bath salts <----- this is what the guy who ate that persons face was high on. NOT LSD!

unstable said:

Bath salts <----- this is what the guy who ate that persons face was high on. NOT LSD!

LSD is way better.

Dropping and doing laundry was always fun.
Do you know how long it takes to fold clothes while tripping?

Just about FOREVER!

Of course, I have over 3,400 photos that I took hosted on my pBase galleries, the link to which is on my TPF profile, and those 3,400 photos have had about 1.3 million visits

You got some nice shots out there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back