Pics to share with a group on Facebook

Ok folks, that was fun, at some point, but you all are so offensive for newbies. I do understand this kind of post is not allowed here :) I will go ahead and remove it. Hopefully you guys are more friendly in a real life than here. However, have a great day or night or whatever time is there where you are. Thanks for your time! Peace!

Folks,

I thought this may be interesting for someone here..

We are running a community page on Facebook with around 1000 fans to share nice pictures taken anywhere around the world. Our categories are - Nature, Tourist spots, Cities, Historical places, Islands, Beaches, basically everything :) If anyone by any chance would be interesting to share their pictures with a community, just let us know and we can find a way to get your work shared with the world ;-)

Sorry if this is not allowed on this Forum.

Thanks!

So, what....do people contact you, unstable, in order to get the link to this awesome community of 1,000? Your original post lacks any contact information, except to say, "just let us know"...

When one writes ad copy, one normally provides contact information, unstable. So, if you'd like to spam, try and spam like a good spammer would spam, mmkay?

Could you please be a dear and provide us with some type of a link to your awesome online community? I'm absolutely dying to check it out and get my photos out to the select 1,000 members!

Hey guys, let's just ignore the way obvious troll, and maybe he will go away!

I would report his post as spam, but can't from IPad (at least I don't think I can!)

Derrel said:
So, what....do people contact you, unstable, in order to get the link to this awesome community of 1,000? Your original post lacks any contact information, except to say, "just let us know"...

When one writes ad copy, one normally provides contact information, unstable. So, if you'd like to spam, try and spam like a good spammer would spam, mmkay?

Could you please be a dear and provide us with some type of a link to your awesome online community? I'm absolutely dying to check it out and get my photos out to the select 1,000 members!

Somehow I doubt you would be impressed! ;)

Folks,

I thought this may be interesting for someone here..

We are running a community page on Facebook with around 1000 fans to share nice pictures taken anywhere around the world. Our categories are - Nature, Tourist spots, Cities, Historical places, Islands, Beaches, basically everything :) If anyone by any chance would be interesting to share their pictures with a community, just let us know and we can find a way to get your work shared with the world ;-)

Sorry if this is not allowed on this Forum.

Thanks!

Try google it ;-) Just type something like "awesome online community on facebook" and you should be at the right place.

I have this pic I took that I'd like to submit to your galleria extravaganza:

Photo36.jpg

Hey guys, let's just ignore the way obvious troll, and maybe he will go away!

I would report his post as spam, but can't from IPad (at least I don't think I can!)

Haha, I just cant step away from my PC.. Once I closing my PC someone must to reply something funny.

Dude, are you serious? SPAM? Where do you see spam, huh? Do some research before pointing such things out Spam (electronic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It is rather sounds like "Hey guys, I have an IPad!!"

Give me and all the rest of the world a favor, just stay away if you dont have something to say.. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Your original post, made under a user name created TODAY, unstable, classifies as "forum spam". You know, in the article that you, unstable, linked us to in the post above. Just sayin'...

I have this pic I took that I'd like to submit to your galleria extravaganza:

Photo36.jpg

Ok, em.. looks good. What category is that? How do you want me to call you as an owner? Rotanimod (not really sure what that means.. sorry) ?

unstable said:
Haha, I just cant step away from my PC.. Once I closing my PC someone must to reply something funny.

Dude, are you serious? SPAM? Where do you see spam, huh? Do some research before pointing such things out Spam (electronic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It is rather sounds like "Hey guys, I have an IPad!!"

Give me and all the rest of the world a favor, just stay away if you dont have something to say.. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

You already did so, bro! And yes, trying to advertise your "Facebook" junk here would be considered spam! In general, most of us have a very low opinion of Facebook! Facebook photography is usually a laughing matter! Yes, I'm on the iPad, and don't have access to pc right now... So?

Nun kills Burger King with spine ripping fatality:

Photo40-1.jpg

unstable said:

You already did so, bro! And yes, trying to advertise your "Facebook" junk here would be considered spam! In general, most of us have a very low opinion of Facebook! Facebook photography is usually a laughing matter! Yes, I'm on the iPad, and don't have access to pc right now... So?

Oh, alright.. You did an advertisement on IPad, didnt you?

:popcorn, goobers and a soda: this stuff is better than the movie trolls.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back