SnazzyPics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yea.
So awile back i submitted a picture to the site, since there is a contest, and I am like, 90% sure ita a scam, but Im still a bit open minded xD
Since the site has been sending me stuff saying ive been moved to the next round and such xD

So anyone know that its a for-sure scam?

(ok, yea im just a kid, lol, I like to belive everythings all real, but i know im probly lieing to myself)

http://www.picture.com/voteforme/photovote1.asp?PID=2513576

Thats my picture on the site too... Vote anyway? lol.

Scam for sure! Run, run, run...

Thanks people :)
Anyone know any non-scam sites to get money for pictures?

I registered for their photo contest I'm pretty sure. My once fresh and spam free email...is now FULL of spam.
There's also no way to opt out...so I'm screwed.

It's a scam...they will offer to put your photo into a book (which you can buy for $90)...but the book has 20,000 small photos (like stamps).

There are 'stock photo' sites...but they either have very high standards or pay very very little.

If you want to make money, try selling an actual product (framed photos etc.) or better yet, sell the service of photography.

May i suggest you have a webmail address like Myway that you use just for replies to sites such as this or ones that insist on a valid email before giving out information. This way I make occasional repeat visits to check for a particular reply (ie password) but the collected spam gets nowhere near your regular email address.

Most reactions

Back