Picture.com

WolfSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not trying to promote anything!!!

Has anyone else put a picture on picture.com? They are telling me I am entered in the semi-finals and could win 1,000 bucks. I'm just wondering, sounds like a ploy to get me to buy there book, has anyone else put a picture on there site and got this junk?:

After thoroughly reviewing and discussing your photograph, I am pleased to inform you that our Selection Committee has advanced your contest entry, "Peacefull Child," to semi-finalist in the International Open Amateur Photography Contest

It started out with you have advanced to this then that and now I get something like this once a week. I don't think my photo was that good, I put it on there before I found this site hoping to get some input.

If something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

"Picture.com is part of the International Library of Photography, which is a standard #1 coffee-table book scam. If you go to their website and click on the list of "winners", it is incredibly long. That being said, their terms of service appear to be fair. They only ask for the right to use your pictures in their website. Of course, they'll most probably try the coffeebook scam on you."

Most reactions

Back