kelly37167

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hearnoevil.jpg
[/IMG]

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Okay I cannot find then blue insert image icon that is supposed to be on here. I see the world insert link, remove link, insert image. I have followed the rules to the T and the above post is what I got. I used photobucket this time.

What am I doing wrong?????

iflynething said:
The red goes very well with the white! :)

~Michael~

Ummm...what do you mean??? My pic? I like my pic...that was fun to try.

Not being nasty, I'm in a great mood, the pic thing is getting me aggrevated...:hug::

Okay. Do this instead:

1. Go to your photobucket image and right click the image and select your browser's equivilent of "Copy Image Location"

2. In your post, type [ img] (without the space), right click and paste behind the ], then type [/img]. The whole thing should look like:
[ img]http://imageinformationfromyourpaste.jpg[/img] without the space and with the url being the one you copied.

:D

Ok I had the same problem. You are using PhotoBucket. So am I. This should be easy.

Ok after you have everything uploaded in PB, you have 3 urls: URL, Tag, and IMG. What I do is copy EXACTLY what is in the IMG section (simply by highlighting it and pressing Ctrl+C).

Then here on TPF, edit your message and somewhere after your message paste what you copied from PB into your message (simply done by pressing Ctrl+V).

That will put everything in the URL that you need including the

Hope this helps

~Michael~

[ img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Kelly37167/Hearnoevil.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you, TY, TY, TY, TY all sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! It worked, it worked.....

now, what do you think? heeheehee

TY for being so patient with me! You all are great!!!!

It is a ball my 11 yo son bought at Walmart. The one in the pic is my 9 yo son. We were playing around and I had him do the see, hear, and say no evil with it. It was so fun doing these. I love photography.

Again, thank you for being so patient with me and helping me with this. I really do appreciate it.

You never did answer my questions about the red on white. :lmao:

OK well now that I know what the series is about that makes perfect sense!!! HA

Ok, um repeat that question about the beautiful red X and the box!

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back