pictures for a .ppt

Dr_Totenkopf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hay guys I have a speach Im giving for a class on the basics of photography and I don't have any to show exposure speed and depth of field. I could use Google pics but I don't want to get into any trubble with my professor about copyrights. So dose anyone have any photos I can use for it?

Why not just take your own with something like drinking glasses on the kitchen table?

I'm not very good plus I don't have a macro lens for my Argus. I already am using as many of my own as I can. I just don't have any good examples of macro, Depth of field, and super short and long exposure.

I'm finding it kinda odd you're to give a lecture on the basics when you don't seem familiar with them yourself?

Google "Open Source ____", something should come up.

You don't need a macro lens. A standard lens will do just fine.

Ummm... I have rangefinder cameras. the closest I can get to my target is 3 feet. I am limited only by the cameras I have, both of which are from the 1950's

Ummm... I have rangefinder cameras. the closest I can get to my target is 3 feet. I am limited only by the cameras I have, both of which are from the 1950's

DOF is not strictly and solely about macro & 'getting close'. It's about the optical properties of the lens & aperture.

my daughter and i used that last night. for about 2 hours. while going through camera lessons.

we finally got creeped out by the little girl and had to quit.

stare at her for two hours. you'll get creeped out too !!

480sparky said:
DOF is not strictly and solely about macro & 'getting close'. It's about the optical properties of the lens & aperture.

I know that its just my Argus C3 is not that good for showing dramatic examples of DOF like "Shift-tilt" or Macro pictures.

Got a boat load of long exposures. Problem is, they're landscapes.

480sparky said:
Got a boat load of long exposures. Problem is, they're landscapes.

Got any star movement pics?

Most reactions

Back