Pictures from Cuba

Davor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a recent trip to Cuba, i never got a chance to share them anywhere since im busy with school. The sun is on my mind since we don't get much around this time of year.

C&C is always appreciated. If you feel like some of them should be B/w let me know

DSC_0952.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0779.jpg

DSC_0732.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

CSC_0752.jpg
i got this guy inside the bus, hence the blotches on the picture.

Last edited:
These are some good vacation snaps.

I find the building shots are too tightly cropped for my taste.

You even cut parts of your subject in 6 and in my fave photo of the bunch, the one of the horse, his head is cut

These are some good vacation snaps.

I find the building shots are too tightly cropped for my taste.

You even cut parts of your subject in 6 and in my fave photo of the bunch, the one of the horse, his head is cut

Agreed! I was really trying to like #6.

Thanks for the replies, i also wish it wasn't cropped like that, i only realized it once the picture was on the computer.

That horse need to see a dentist :lmao:

Thanks for the replies, i also wish it wasn't cropped like that, i only realized it once the picture was on the computer.

When you have the time to compose, get it right in camera. But when you are a bit more rushed, try and always shoot just a bit wider to make sure you get everything in that frame and then crop it back down. I'm not talking cropping out 50% after, but just a tad, ya know?

The same thing goes for when you shoot portraits. You have to keep in mind that while our cameras (well mine) shoots at a ratio of 3:2, that makes for an 8x12 photo when enlarged. Many frames and people want 8x10. So leaving a bit of space and thinking of that when shooting will ensure you get the images you want nicely composed.

Good tips bigtwinky , i was defiantly in a rush when i took that picture, as it was just a pit stop for washroom breaks on the way to Havana. Ill keep that in mind next time im shooting. Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back