autox010.jpg

autox011.jpg

autox012.jpg

autox013.jpg

autox014.jpg

autox015.jpg

autox016.jpg

autox017.jpg

glad you posted up more of your shots man! really really sharp and crisp pics you got here...

i love these shots.... maybe becuase i'm a car junky? :scratch:

:LOL:

Really nice crisp shots!
So what's the details, camera, settings etc.?

Nice shots...thanks for sharing.

A few suggestions. Always try to resize your pics before uploading for viewing. They are all too big to view on my monitor and probably a lot of other peoples monitors as well. Less than 800 x 600 pixels is usually a safe bet.

Look into getting a polarizing filter. It will block the reflections you are getting off the cars. Sometimes reflections look good but I think these types of shots would look better without the reflections.

Keep posting, your shots are really good.

Nice shots. very crisp! you should consider including the settings for the shots so we can all learn from them! Assuming you have access to that info, you know, shutter speed, f stop, etc... I know I could certainly benefit from them!

Thanks for sharing!

Nice crisp shots. Do you have the camera settings?
For these kind of shots, I would prefer to see a sense of motion or speed. Panning of the camera would blur the background.

Welcome to the forum and lets see more of your work. :thumbsup:

Those are some nice sharp pics! Love the post! And that red Porsche carrera turbo....is bad*ss!!!!!!

I want it!

Nice work. Post more if you have em'

danalec99 said:
Nice crisp shots. Do you have the camera settings?
For these kind of shots, I would prefer to see a sense of motion or speed. Panning of the camera would blur the background.

Welcome to the forum and lets see more of your work. :thumbsup:

Also, a slower shutter with the panning to get some blurr in the wheel and tire area. This will get rid of the parking lot look of the photos. It has been mentioned to me often. :wink: ( this is something that I have not mastered myself )
Focus, lighting and compostion are great tho. Plaese share more.

Most reactions

Back