Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
walked on the property looking for things yesterday, heres some of what I found

loneleaf.jpg

biggreenplant.jpg

curlybranch.jpg

and lastly,

blow-awaything.jpg

some of these shots were experimental, partly in composition and partly in photoshop. On the last shot I tried to meter it so it would meter the subject correctly (i actually underexposed it by half a stop) and keep the surroundings dark, because the subject was much brighter than what was around it. It actually worked too, which was neat, and I didnt have hardly any PS duties to do to it. :)

Very nice. I really like 2 and 4

What did you do to Photo 3? Somehow that one makes my eyes all wobbly... though I, of course, love the predominant colour of your photos. Should I add that..........
action-smiley-054.gif
.............. erm... no.

thanks you guys

LaFoto, on the third i didnt really do a whole bunch. I darkened the image and then used the dodge tool to lighten up the branch and the curl things. some consider this 'cheating'. Should i feel guilty everytime I use photoshop for such things? I cant think of any other way to do it besides that, except for using a specialty flashlight (which actually can give awesome results). I'm pretty sure you can do that in the darkroom too...

No, I don't call that "cheating". It's ok and no one needs to feel guilty about applying a bit of photoshop, I think. It may well be only my eyes that go wobbly over that one... Mind my age...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back