Pictures of a house

They're pretty small as far as images go... But from what I can see, the water looks a bit wonky.

Did you use HDR on these?

yes, the pool was dark and it is in the process of cleaning up. Should be clear now...:)

If you click on the picture, you should be able to see a bigger version..:)

Picture #1 has blue skies with clouds, while pictures # 3 & 5 have blown out skies. If these pics are for real estate purposes, then I guess that issue really doesn't matter.

I would, but I don't click on links to external sites. Even if it's flickr.

You could always post them to the thread in a larger size in the future, rather than the "small" option provided by flickr.

This is where I think you really need to use perspective and skew control. People like to see straight verticals and such. If you don't already have Photoshop, download the trial version of Photoshop elements 10 and play around with the image-> skew and image->perspectives with some of these, especially those with converging vertical lines, it will make a big improvement.

Picture #1 has blue skies with clouds, while pictures # 3 & 5 have blown out skies. If these pics are for real estate purposes, then I guess that issue really doesn't matter.

Yes, it is for Real Estate..:)

This is where I think you really need to use perspective and skew control. People like to see straight verticals and such. If you don't already have Photoshop, download the trial version of Photoshop elements 10 and play around with the image-> skew and image->perspectives with some of these, especially those with converging vertical lines, it will make a big improvement.

I will look into that, I have CSI and will try it. Thats what I'm trying to do specifically, make the home look like an estate....I have the original raw files.

I agree with Tyler the pool photos are off. The color of the water. Once it's clean go and take another shot of it :)

On a side note.....I hope you have more shots of the kitchen that you are going to use. That shot does not do the kitchen justice....=) IMHO

What a beautiful house... it's really good to see consistency throughout these, in terms of color balance. Is this more than just a one-time thing for you? I would love to know how you got into it.

What a beautiful house... it's really good to see consistency throughout these, in terms of color balance. Is this more than just a one-time thing for you? I would love to know how you got into it.

Thank you..:) im in Real Estate..:) taking pics of homes so i can market them.

Then invest in a good Circular Polarizing (CPL) filter to use when you shoot outside.

In Photoshop, learn how to fix lens distortion so columns aren't leaning, like in the second shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back