Pictures of the GF

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by jeffie7, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Kegger

Kegger TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Tad underexposed, and the white balance is off in the first three.

You can fix it all in post, though you want to get to where you don't have to do any post at all.

2. jeffie7

jeffie7 TPF Noob!

What is the best way to get a good white balance straight off the camera? I always end up having very "warm" pictures that do not look real (color wise) at all, I always need to add a lot of white balance to the pictures.

[​IMG]

No editing other then resizing, the walls are a slightly off white yet they almost always look tan.

One thing I do plan on getting is a Canon 430ex hopefully when shooting indoors bouncing light will help with my lighting issues since I don't really have a good source of light in the house.

I'd love to get some wireless flash/umbrellas/stands but at this point I really need to learn more so the basics of getting the light right without the need of lights.

Most of my shooting has been of cars/bikes, indoor human stuff sure does take a lot more work!

3. stsinner

stsinner No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit

Actually, I LOL'd at your joke, but she does have big gorgeous eyes for an Asian, so you should really enhance them... I think that was the basis for the comment..