tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atgancarzphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all

Together with my wife we specialize in children, family and newborn photography. I was thinking about promoting newborn website for a while (CuteBaby Photography | Aneta Gancarz | Newborn Photographer Manchester | Northwest | Lancashire | Cheshire) and I came up with the idea about displaying our work in private 3D/4D scan gabinets, so we can get straight into the potentially good customers. After discussing matter with few places we found one really interested in exchanging leaflets, website links, etc.
Everything sounds great but I think we should prepare some sort of legal agreement to get it signed for f.e. 12 months. My question is quite simple. Has anybody of you had any similar dilema? I'd be gratefull for any advice.

Thanks

Next time, maybe scroll down a bit further:

Forum: General Shop Talk
Looking to make your hobby into a business? Already in business? This is the place for you. Discuss marketing, pricing, legal issues and other ideas relating to the business of photography.

WTF is 4D? Humans can only see 3D.

Yes, I think having a contract would be prudent so both parties know who's responsible for what.

Next time, maybe scroll down a bit further:

Forum: General Shop Talk
Looking to make your hobby into a business? Already in business? This is the place for you. Discuss marketing, pricing, legal issues and other ideas relating to the business of photography.

WTF is 4D? Humans can only see 3D.

Yes, I think having a contract would be prudent so both parties know who's responsible for what.

I have no idea what he means but in theaters 4D is a marketing term in which they spray water at you, move your seat, etc. to enhance the effects of the film.

4D film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get everything down in writing, that way there are no surprises. Use an attorney to write up legal documents so they are pertinent to the area you are in.. Lastly, forums are the worst place to get any legal advice. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back