----Pictures with Film----

DjBooduh2o9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Pictures were taken with the Minolta. Pics will be posted soon from the Vivitar.
i00166_copy.jpg

scan_3.jpg

scan_1.jpg

scan_2.jpg

scan_4.jpg

scan_5.jpg

scan_6.jpg

scan_7.jpg

scan_9.jpg

scan_10.jpg

scan1.jpg

scan2.jpg

scan3.jpg

scan4.jpg

scan5.jpg

scan6.jpg

scan7.jpg

scan8.jpg

scan9.jpg

This lens flare came outta no where
scan10.jpg

Let me know what you think :thumbup:

I gotta give a shout out to the 1200 on the desk in the second shot. Hooray for DJ photographers.

Hi DJBooduh, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
There are just a little too many photos here to pass an individual comment on each and everyone, and they don't even carry any numbers, which would make it easier, too, to say e.g. "I like Photo so-and-so best because...". But I like what I see and can tell that you like to work with the DOF your Minolta gives you ... in some photos you achieve a nice bokeh.

I think I like your second photo presented here best of all with its DOF and the natural light!

Thanks a lot for the comments. I have realy been into film lately. I just dont get i guess you can say the high off of digital anymore.

I see what you mean... I am going to collect my newest roll that I filled with pics taken with the Leica later this morning, as soon as the shops open, and it is like waiting for Christmas :D. I always have to wait two days to get my prints back and tension rises a lot in those days :D.

But on the other hand I also appreciate to be so instantly gratified with some of the digital pics I take... I like both.

Most reactions

Back