Piebald Deer

edouble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am grateful to of had the opportunity to capture a Piebald Deer behind the lens!!!!

I have many more captures of this beauty. All were taken with a Nikon D810 and Tamron 70-200 G2. Both shot at f/2.8, close image at ISO 1250, field at ISO 2000.

34917895636_9565c2be96_k.jpg

34794342162_433a12f607_k.jpg

Nice capture. This is something I have never seen before. Are there more around like this one, or this one unique to your part of the world?

WesternGuy

Nice shot. Is this a subspecies, or a mutation? I guess there are not many natural predators around, as I think this girl will have a tough time hiding in the brush.

Nice shots, there is so much fur detail on the first one you could probably crops tighter to show it off (something I need to do more).

Nice capture. This is something I have never seen before. Are there more around like this one, or this one unique to your part of the world?

WesternGuy

Nice shot. Is this a subspecies, or a mutation? I guess there are not many natural predators around, as I think this girl will have a tough time hiding in the brush.

They are rare. I am not 100% positive in the odds of seeing one. I have read an unverified stat of 1 in 30,000.

This is the first one that I have seen.

Very cool deer! Nice capture.

Very nice! Congrats on a rare sighting and photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back