Pinhole + Fog

fstop23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stefaniecannonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mmm, pinholeyness! Used my 4x5 camera converted into a pinhole camera w/ color film.

fog.jpg

Pretty.:heart:

Reminds me of an album cover. Just needs some ghostly figures wandering about in the fog.

Terrific pinhole shot. The figure is as ghostly as the field. :thumbup:

Wonderful job, be proud of this one.

Ok, that shot just flat rocks my world.

I keep coming back to this shot....

It is proof positive that it isn't about the camera, the lens, or even the subject... It's all about the image nothing more or less.... The image made with anything, by anybody, either works or doesn't work. A pro should have a higher percentage that work but it's still about the image in the end. Get a big rep and you get a pass on some, but in the end it's the image period.

Still a hell of an image...

Wow. I agree that it looks like an album cover, it's so intriguing!

Ok, that shot just flat rocks my world.

well, i am in the business of rocking worlds...

And mysteryscribe, i completely agree...it's always about the image. it doesn't matter who takes a photo, a good shot is a good shot. (same goes for bad shots).

What was interesting was that i had no way to set up the shot...I couldn't see anything on my groundglass and i guessed the exposure (i forgot my meter).

Well as my photo mentor used to say when someone complimented her, "Sometimes you just gotta get lucky."

Of course she had years experience and damn good training so it wasn't luck at all. She had a real feel for what was going to happen on any given shoot. We all did back then. We didn't have screens to correct our mistakes. You just lived with them.

No lesson like the one learned by facing a client with something less than your best work. Mistakes were seldom repeated.

Amazing picture. I didn't even recognize that as PI. The effect of the fog is astounding.

It's always nice to see the work of a fellow Erie-ite ;-)

Excuse the question, but what do you mean by the term "pinhole"?

Most reactions

Back