Pinhole of the damned!!

We should chip in and buy that thing for Chiller.

I read about this guy before. I find his 'work' really disturbing: building cameras with body parts (including HIV positive blood samples IIRC) seems very weird to me...

I second buying that for chiller.

Im not really sure what to make of it. On one hand its kind of interesting (the pin hole concept), but on the other hand its kind of messed up being well made of a dead kids skull. ANyway just my 2 cents.
Wes

Let's get back to working on good photography and leave the sensationalistic junk to its own web space.

I am more interested in the fact that he machined his own camera parts. I won't show this to my girlfriend/archeologist since this could be considered luting and defacing of artifacts.:lol:

That guy is kinda twisted...

If you google his name (Wayne Martin Belger), you can see other cameras he's made, including the HIV one.

This site shows many of his cameras, and the photos taken with them.

...Creepy.

EDIT
This is his website: http://boyofblue.com/

Last edited:
um....wow.....There is something seriously wrong with that guy............HIV + I mean seriously......

One part of me screams "cool!!!!!!!"

The other part (which I tend to associate with what little sanity I have left :lol: ) says "....cre...epy..."

And the more psychedelic part says "Whoa, trippy dude." (Don't know how that part ever got in there...)

Im not really sure what to make of it. On one hand its kind of interesting (the pin hole concept), but on the other hand its kind of messed up being well made of a dead kids skull. ANyway just my 2 cents.
Wes

I agree.

Most reactions

Back