Pink Day 06!

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, i was asked to get some photos for the charity commite at my school. We have a "pink day" where we all have to wear something pink and donnate some money to cancer research. Here are just some of the pics!

The Carnations

TheFloweredited.jpg

More Carnations!

Willfloweredited.jpg

The Hand-over

TheHand-overedited.jpg

The group

GroupPhoto2edited.jpg

Metal Flower

Flowerjacketedited.jpg

My friends :D

AliceSarahLauraandSophieedited.jpg

DeepSpring said:
I think you have a great set there of a really important event.

If it is so important, it is a bloody shame everybody – especially Americans – is so pitifully prude they can't even bring themselves to say the very word that is central here!

It is about the prevention of BREAST cancer in women!

Until you start to openly acknowledge a problem, it won't be dealt with properly.

W.Smith said:
If it is so important, it is a bloody shame everybody – especially Americans – is so pitifully prude they can't even bring themselves to say the very word that is central here!

Until you start to openly acknowledge a problem, it won't be dealt with properly.

And in men. Thanks for the comments

W.Smith said:

Such a shallow assumption. I've never met anyone that had any qualms saying the word breast, especially when used in context with cancer.

Beautiful shots too. Two and three I like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back