©Pink in the Office - NSFW

Ummm... sorry Trev. As with the other, everything is great about the shot, except here she looks scared or nervous...

She's not an experienced model but I don't see that? I see a look of curiosity maybe. I mean that's kinda just how she looks. Definitely she's not nervous. Hmm, she was really tired and not feeling too well, perhaps that's showing up as you see?

She is a not being herself. I would talk with her and get to know her a little bit. Maybe get her to open up a little to see the real her and not a media look. However, there is a new normal going on and I am not in touch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not sure I agree. I see her "coquettish" look. Photog AND model did some fine work.

She is a not being herself. I would talk with her and get to know her a little bit. Maybe get her to open up a little to see the real her and not a media look. However, there is a new normal going on and I am not in touch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
We've spent 2 days together and talked quite a bit, it's not that. She is being herself, under the weather perhaps.

I like this image. The look is definitely better. I'm just saying, this one looks good! :)

I like the first one the best. The second one looks like she is forcing the smile. She really does look a little worn out, and there isn't much you can do in that case.
They still look really good to me, excellent lighting, and posing! :)

Wonderfull body, unfortunately she haves no neck on both which make her looks a bit weird. Nothing to say about the photo great shot.

Every time I've looked at your images I get this "Déjà vu" feeling. Finally dawned on me today, they remind me of the illustrator Alberto Vargas ("Most" of the time I only read the magazine for the articles :cupcake:).

I read up a little last year on the emotions of the face and the psychology of a smile. I was surprised at all the studies that have been done, and the science behind it. Supposedly it's virtually impossible to duplicate a genuine smile on command. With training someone can learn to create an approximation, but there will still be tells. True facial emotions come from within, without thought or concentration by the individual.

Your work is impeccable, I can only dream of doing your quality of work, but that may be the problem. With nothing left for the eye to find elsewhere, it settles on the face, where there's just enough strained emotion for the eye to detect.

Most reactions

Back