Pink, Pink, Pink (Disney Tea Party)

I know you kind of warned us with pink, pink, pink... but this is just too much pink for me to handle!!!!

*good photos of course ;)

Excellent. Well lit and makes it look like every daughters dream! They must be happy to have you as a dad.

I know others have said it already, but you captured the feel (or what i'd imagine it to be like) perfectly. Light, airy, and very princess-esque
Thanks! :) That's what I was aiming for.

I know you kind of warned us with pink, pink, pink... but this is just too much pink for me to handle!!!!

Wait, too much pink for you? Say it ain't so! :lol:
Thanks BTW! :)

Excellent. Well lit and makes it look like every daughters dream! They must be happy to have you as a dad.
Thank You! :) We can only hope! :blush: Either way it's too late now, they're stuck with me. Muhahahahaha! :icon_mrgreen::fangs:

Wait, too much pink for you? Say it ain't so! :lol:
Thanks BTW! :)
I hate pink! I hate pink! I'm just not ... well... that girly

I opened this thread just because you're the OP and I knew that those pink, pink, pink will be good pictures... but one look at them and...Oh God! Can't handle it!

*sorry

I'm with sm4him, we took our kids (4 and not-quite-2 at the time) to Orlando for a week in January, and I had to gird myself for the ONE DAY I spent at Magic Kingdom. Next time we go (we also have a timeshare, which we trade away! LOL) when they're 6 and 4, we will have a harder time convincing them that Gatorworld is just like Disney, and I will need a vacation after the vacation. :)

The pictures are great, though, very soft and pink and princess-y. My now-almost-3-yo daughter is not at the princess stage yet, thank god.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back