pink

anicole said:
JonMikal, you forgot slightly cold ...

oh, and nicole...arent they ALL slightly cold??????? (ooooOOOOOOOooooooh) :D

i am such a diamond in the rough around here... i get no respect...

anicole said:
(like I'm going to pass this one up ... :mrgreen: )

:biglaugh:
:biglaugh:
muahahahaha.....

terri- that would be a term " slightly dead body" that would cover my look completely..maybe i should change my title to that... thanks for the input, girl!!
You're too much....:lol: And hey! I take your work seriously. I even remember the fox pictures you posted, they were that good. That was back in '04, I believe. :mrgreen:

terri said:
muahahahaha.....

You're too much....:lol: And hey! I take your work seriously. I even remember the fox pictures you posted, they were that good. That was back in '04, I believe. :mrgreen:

awww terri.... i kinda wanna hug you, now...thanks.... :hug::
your so sweet....thanks

Raymond J Barlow said:
I remember those fox pics, and they were 2 cool, as are these, very nice texture April, and great exposures.. please post more!

And when you coming to see us??

awww raymond... thanks for the offer....very few people invite angel of death to visit.... :mrgreen: if i can get nicole to come with me, maybe we can sneak up there to meet all ya'll.....

thank you.......

Raymond J Barlow said:
coooool! all you need is a return ticket to Buffalo or Toronto.. we will take care of the rest. I bet Airic, Chiller and Canoncan would be thrilled to go out on a shoot with you 2!
If you all get together, it will be a ticket-selling event. :lol: I'd be totally jealous of that party!

hey, thanks alexandra... i kinda dug the eye, she kept up with where i was the whole time....

terri....if we go, you can meet us there... how 'bout it??? plane ticket....we could so make this a big thing... as many as can make it...wouldnt that be great fun??

aprilraven said:
hey, thanks alexandra... i kinda dug the eye, she kept up with where i was the whole time....

terri....if we go, you can meet us there... how 'bout it??? plane ticket....we could so make this a big thing... as many as can make it...wouldnt that be great fun??

Ya Terri!! we need lots of help with this new baby coming!

Most reactions

Back