Pit Bull Portraits - "Educate, Don't Discriminate"

sarallyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these are entries for a pit bull rescue contest. the winner will be on a button (which aims to promote pit bull education).
these are all taken with natural lighting and my playroom doors were used as a backdrop

3338649794_5058d5d153.jpg

3337816615_f56b90a195.jpg

3337813981_e16be6f897.jpg

3337805133_de75595983.jpg

3338637780_1f6a70f1c3.jpg

3338638950_0ffde20c19.jpg

3338642840_98c2838120.jpg

wow i really like them!!!

i like # 3 and # 4 more ... the rest dont match upto the mark

Nice ones! Your pitbull makes a great model. Very 'smart' looking in the specs

They had an article in the paper (Dallas Morning News) about this issue (unresponsible pitbull owners) a week or two ago. I can't believe that they want to ban the breed because of the people that want a "mean dog" and don't know how to train it. Punish the owner, not the dog.

#3 is my favorite, hard to imagine what it would look like on a button though. Good work on all of them.

you won't here me say this much but I like the color pics much better. the colors are very nice thumbs us.

Nice job on these. #3 to me looks the best. And I agree with O|||||||O ... don't punish the animal for what is clearly humans fault.

thanks a lot :)

They had an article in the paper (Dallas Morning News) about this issue (unresponsible pitbull owners) a week or two ago. I can't believe that they want to ban the breed because of the people that want a "mean dog" and don't know how to train it. Punish the owner, not the dog.

exactly --
it's horrible how all of the irresposible owners are ruining it for the rest of us.
I shouldn't have my dog taken away because another owner hasn't a brain in their head.

Needs a hat!

and maybe a bowtie! :lol:

Nicely done Saralyn. I really like the first three colour shots, for the expression, and colour, and the #5 black and white image. Great lighting and expression on that one.

Ha not what I was expecting. Good chuckle

thank you
i'm very happy with the way these came out.

I personally like # 3 and 5. 3 has the best pose and wonderful lighting. 5 i think also conveys the message, "Hey, I'm not as dumb as you think I am, Learn more." a very good looking puppy too. i have a pit / malamute mix that i got from petsmart on adoption day from HEART.

I have to say that I really enjoy looking at these. I found myself coming back for a second look too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back