Pix for C&C

Erithacus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some pics taken during my recent vacation. Your C&C will be very much appreciated.

#1. Incense
DSC_0941.jpg

#2. Shoes
DSC_0890.jpg

#3. Soft drinks.
DSC_0864.jpg

#4. Slippers.
DSC_0856.jpg

#3 and 4 are nice shots, the focus on #2 seems to be a bit off? And I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at in #1.

i think 3 may have been better if the foilage was replaced by a boat. plus the bottles r underexposed.

^ Those are incense - like incense chandeliers.. pretty sweet. The photo is a bit abstract as is. No sure about the space you were working with but showing these at other angles might look cool.

#3 would be better if you could see all of the bottles and read all of the labels. Also a palm tree further in the distance (so you can see more of it in the frame) would have been really nice. That's a much different composition but that's what I would have looked for. Also the bottles are a bit on the dark side. Flash/reflector or something would help.

EDIT: that edit puyjapin posted is much better as far as the brightness. I'd rotate it a little counter-clockwise so the bottles aren't leaning.

#2's blurry and a bit uninteresting.

#4: Great pattern and color. This is a pretty cool shot - good eye.

Not trying to come off extra harsh, looking forward to seeing more posts from you. You live in a beautiful and interesting country, so definitely please post more.

Thanks for your comments. I will try to improve on that.

As for the shoes, I focused on the wrong part.

I really like 1, 3, & 4 but like someone else mentioned, a little underexposed. The bottles are my fav!

All good shots. I might crop the left side of the first one (light area is a little distracting) and fix the tilt of the bottles. You have an eye for interesting compositions and I look forward to more.

I like 'em!:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back