pix from Laos

I really like the pictures you post here, Im from the Far East and your pictures remind me of home when I was young. I supports your advice to your fellow westerners to visit the far east at least once in their lives, better yet visit now when theres still more to see. I hope to see more of your pictures. Have a safe journey, Mr Traveler.

All great shots the way they are.....!!!

Cropping either the fish or the umbrella shots doesn't do much for me.

I like the bus shots....the man in street appears to be waving down the the already loaded bus. Interesting.....

I support your advice to your fellow westerners to visit the far east at least once in their lives, better yet visit now when theres still more to see.

And don't go for a week or ten days. To get some feel for the countries, travel by local bus, stay in guesthouses and meet the locals. Short guided, expensive bus-tours are the same as watching a good slide-show.

IMO, an ideal photo trip of a lifetime is Bangkok 3-4 days, plane to Phnom Penh, up river to Battambang, down river to Siem Reap (Angkor Wat), fly to Vientiane, bus to Luang Prabang and then loop through north and back to Vientiane then bus to Nong Khai, Thailand and train to Bangkok then fly to Yangon and loop through Manmar, back to northern thailand and overland to Bangkok. Fabulous 9 or 10 weeks. (if you have 3 more weeks, extend through Vietnam). $3000 + airfare for trip of your life (cheaper if you sleep in double)

The phrase 'this bus is full' does not exist in any Asian language.

Ha ha ha! :lol:This is true, in my hometown in Cavite, in the Philippines, the jeepneys from the province actually let people ride on the roof and on the hood, you would see these vehicles plying the farm to market roads that slice through rice fields. Been to the Philippines yet Mr Traveler?

I like all of them !!!

the kid, the cloud, and the fish...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back