Pixmedic's Photo Contest! (so contest, much prize)

pixmedic

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
welcome to the Pixmedic photo contest!
*As a disclaimer, please be aware that this is NOT an official TPF sponsored contest. It is being done strictly by me, and was approved by administration.*

with that out of the way, we can get on to the good stuff!
I am going to try and do this quarterly, and if it garners enough participation, I may even make it monthly.
The contest is simple. I will post a theme, and those who wish to participate will post 1 (one) photo that they feel best represents their vision of that theme. You can take a literal approach, or think outside the box...use your imagination! (if this sounds familiar to some of you, its because its based on the monthly photo theme contest that used to run here)
The contest will be open for ~2 weeks.
Prizes...yes, there will be prizes. well, 1 prize anyway. so, there will be prize.
this contest will be run basically like our donations. judging will be done by me and the wife. if the ferrets are awake they might weigh in as well. probably not the dog though...hes lazy.

The prize for this contest will be a $50 ebay gift card.
d1f70cd68510e1cced52cfe3eae8f87e.jpg

The theme for this contest will be....
*drum roll please*

man* -vs- machine

so to recap...
to participate, post 1(one) photo in this thread of your interpretation of the theme. (man -vs- machine)
wait until the contest is over.
watch for winner to be announced.
collect loot (if applicable)

please direct all questions, concerns, or suggestions to me via PM. The contest may require some fine tuning to get all the details worked out, so i reserve the right to make any and all necessary (or otherwise) changes on an as-needed basis.

good luck, and good shooting!

*or woman. or person. or whatever.

Very cool (and generous) of you Jason! I like the theme... seems to me I should have some good material in our "first start attempts" folder from restoration projects at the tractor club.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back