play on the old copper tone ad.. pinup remix

cyngus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my first post.. glad to have found out about these forums :) think i woulda gone searching sooner

will be posting a few other pinup style shots.. lemme know what ya'll think
or if you have any questions about the shot itself

photomodelnetwork.com - Eric Chiarito

Nice photo to go with that massive watermark you have!

I have to agree with Derrel on the watermark; a little less intensity would be nice. Overall I like the image and think it's a well done. A couple of small niggles: It desparately needs some SERIOUS perspective correction and it's just a little too tight for my taste. Nice lighting and great expression on her face!

Just my $00.02 worth - your mielage may vary.

~John

Nice photo...but I'm not sure anyone is going to see the connection to the old Coppertone ad. You need to shoot this at the beach.

It is a nice image, but it seems overprocessed. The skin just seems too smooth and perfect. Also, I'm seeing some arcs on the ceiling, perhaps the resolution of the host isn't high enough for the pic.

Nice pic, ridiculous watermark though as others stated. Personally, I would have cloned out her tattoo. I don't mind tattoos when they ad to an image style, but if you are doing a take on a classic I would clone them out to add to the cleanliness. Thats a matter of taste I guess.

i like the whole thing

thanks for the tips guys!! i do agree the perspective is kinda off.. i wasnt thrilled with the location however i didnt get to pick it.. made it work the best we could.. would of like to have featured the pooch a bit more too.. pull him into frame more..

the watermark is a logo.. the logo is for the company who hired me to do the shot :)

ive never watermarked an image actually now that i think of it haha.. and yes it is quite big.. but.. what the client wants the client gets!
as you can see on the other images on my profile on photomodelnetwork.com they ALL have that "watermark" haha.. im working on posting more images of shots ive done that were not commissioned by Lace Lingerie

thanks for the tips guys!! i do agree the perspective is kinda off.. i wasnt thrilled with the location however i didnt get to pick it.. made it work the best we could.. would of like to have featured the pooch a bit more too.. pull him into frame more..

the watermark is a logo.. the logo is for the company who hired me to do the shot :)

ive never watermarked an image actually now that i think of it haha.. and yes it is quite big.. but.. what the client wants the client gets!
as you can see on the other images on my profile on photomodelnetwork.com they ALL have that "watermark" haha.. im working on posting more images of shots ive done that were not commissioned by Lace Lingerie

Do they know they spelled "Classically" wrong? Just curious.

Picture's good though. Model is very attractive and the photo itself is good, but the PP is a bit weird. Makes it look surreal...but if you're going to go surreal go all the way (IMO).

HAH! i never even noticed that lol.. apparently neither have they haha.. man i dont know if i should tell them or not now.. that ads already been published lol..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back