Play with my tree(s)

ashfordphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted two trees in the graphics section because I was hoping somebody could use photoshop and show me how to make the pictures better. But, alas - I was sent this way.

So, feel free to take my pictures and manipulate them to make them look better. Please just let me know what you did! I'm only posting one tree here due to forum rules, but the other tree is in the graphics section.

These are taken from my first trip trying to learn photography. I've posted these a couple of times in different sections, but I'm hardly getting feedback and I'm really wanting to learn as much as I can...so be harsh and tell me how it is!

Thanks in advance.

spreadtreefun.jpg

Personally I think this could be an interesting picture if the top, sides and bottom were not cut off.

Personally I think this could be an interesting picture if the top, sides and bottom were not cut off.
ditto....thought I still like the shot. Do you have any more or was this the only one you took?

My thoughts exactly.... Also would like to see more detail on the tips of the branches if possible...

I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll post the original so that you can see how I cropped it. I would totally love to see what you can do with it to give me some more perspective.

Zambo - I have a few pics, but not many came out to where I'm happy with them. It was my first time using a camera (Canon AE1) and so I have a lot to learn. The other photo I'm happy with is in the graphics section because I was hoping somebody could photoshop them and show me how to make it look better. I'll perhaps post it here, too.

pickypics - - this may be a super dumb question....but the detail problem is just from not taking the picture in more focus, right?

okay - back home, and here's what I have to work with:

2-3-2007-08.jpg

Zambo -
I'll post a collection of 4-5 in the landscape section so i can follow forum rules.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back