Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playa Vallina, in Asturias (Spain), features a beautiful double arch surrounded by crazily-shaped eroded rocks. It takes a bit of balance to get there (stones can be slippery) but it's definitely worth the hike. A 23 seconds exposure created at sunset with Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_00171.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Beautiful shot, it has a very historic vibe to it, almost like ancient ruins.

Again, like out of an epic fantasy or SciFi movie, the work is breath taking.

keep that up.

Belter of a shot Vieri, I really like how you've resisted pulling up the foreground exposure too much which really emphasises the structure and colour in the sunlight creating a split tone in the lights and the shadows. The structures at either side create an oval of blue really framing the shot and pulling the eye to the highlights and colour in the centre. The reflection has a muted palette with the hotspot in the center drawing the attention back to the highlights in the sky. Leading lines draw the eye in from the bottom and sides to subtley support. A considered, well balanced, beautifully processed image.

Lovely shot.....

Thank you Jeff! :)

Beautiful.

Thank you Fred! :)

Beautiful image as always Vieri.

Thank you very much! :)

Beautiful shot, it has a very historic vibe to it, almost like ancient ruins.

Thank you Jeff! :) Yes, it is a truly amazing place!

Beautiful as always....

Thank yo verymuch indeed! :)

Again, like out of an epic fantasy or SciFi movie, the work is breath taking.

Thank you very much, that is very kind of you to say :)

keep that up.

Belter of a shot Vieri, I really like how you've resisted pulling up the foreground exposure too much which really emphasises the structure and colour in the sunlight creating a split tone in the lights and the shadows. The structures at either side create an oval of blue really framing the shot and pulling the eye to the highlights and colour in the centre. The reflection has a muted palette with the hotspot in the center drawing the attention back to the highlights in the sky. Leading lines draw the eye in from the bottom and sides to subtley support. A considered, well balanced, beautifully processed image.

Thank you very much for your kind comment, Pete! I am glad you enjoyed the composition & processing here, much appreciated :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Wow!
Absolutely stunning!

Most reactions

Back