Playback and Image Review

TMillerD50

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife has a D3300. A setting must have been changed that isn’t allowing her to use the playback or image review. I have gone through and reset what I could.

Any tips to restore settings so that she may use the image review?

thanks

Menu > Playback Menu > Playback display options.

My wife has a D3300. A setting must have been changed ..
You can reset all settings to factory default with a simple two-button action.

Menu > Playback Menu > Playback display options.

When I try to change settings in the playback menu I get message stating "This option is not available at the current settings or in the cameras current state"

[/QUOTE]You can reset all settings to factory default with a simple two-button action.[/QUOTE]

I saw a video about the two button reset but I don't believe the D3300 has this feature. If it does what two buttons act as the reset?

Thank you for taking the time to find those links. Our camera does not have the two button reset feature apparently because there are no buttons with dots next to them. I have gone into the menus and done those resets as in the video.

I did a live chat with Nikon and they just told me to take it in for service.

I was hoping someone else had experience with this issue.

Thank you for taking the time to find those links. Our camera does not have the two button reset feature apparently because there are no buttons with dots next to them. I have gone into the menus and done those resets as in the video.

Good grief!

I checked your user's manual, and on page 233, you are instructed to enter the setup menu, and select "yes" to reset all setup menu settings.

http://download.nikonimglib.com/archive2/E7vrv00ZwHJt02sHgtZ15XIHOb30/D3300RM_(En)03.pdf

Good grief!

I checked your user's manual, and on page 233, you are instructed to enter the setup menu, and select "yes" to reset all setup menu settings.

http://download.nikonimglib.com/archive2/E7vrv00ZwHJt02sHgtZ15XIHOb30/D3300RM_(En)03.pdf

Good Grief is right I have tried that.

Thanks

So NOTHING shows up one the monitor?

I have referenced the manual. That
So NOTHING shows up one the monitor?
When taking pictures all that is showing is the info screen with the shutter speed and F stop ect.

When selecting image review or playback options in the menu they are "greyed" out and the error message is shown

It sounds like you have image review turned off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back