Playground Candids

Playboy_Mommy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Met this little cutie yesterday at the park and asked her mom if I could take some photos of her.

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• $image-3953868210.jpg
    $image-3953868210.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 109
And I met this little one at Bluesfest yesterday. Asked if I could take her picture and this is the look she gave me lol! Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• $image-342962220.jpg
    $image-342962220.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 117
And I met this little one at Bluesfest yesterday. Asked if I could take her picture and this is the look she gave me lol! Sent from my iPhone

I like this one. Nice bokeh. The first one is good but missing something. Maybe color desaturated idk.

I like this one. Nice bokeh. The first one is good but missing something. Maybe color desaturated idk.

Better in color? I can't decide.

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• $image-241139280.jpg
    $image-241139280.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 100
Yeah i like that much more

I also prefer the color!

Thanks! I really like the color - the yellow bar and her jumpsuit - but I think with the black and white you're just really drawn into those gorgeous eyes.

Lucky me, I get to meet up with this little darling and her momma on Thursday to take some more photos. I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! I really like the color - the yellow bar and her jumpsuit - but I think with the black and white you're just really drawn into those gorgeous eyes.

Lucky me, I get to meet up with this little darling and her momma on Thursday to take some more photos. I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone

If you want to draw attention to her eyes and keep the color try to lighten them a little

The first one seems to be from a somewhat awkward angle which made for an odd expression. Maybe the second one would have been better shot vertically, I think the other people distract from her.

It might have worked to wait til you were able to engage her and get her smiling or reacting to something fun or interesting so she doesn't look like she's somewhat unsure about you taking her picture. I've done events and it's a lot about the timing (and practice) to get good at being able to capture an interesting moment.

Most reactions

Back