Playing around

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I decided to get some more trigger time with my Nikon D80, Vivitar 100mm F3.5, and my Tamron 1.4x teleconverter. Here are some of the images I thought looked best. C&C welcome.
DSC_3900_2.jpg

100mm
F/4.5
1/320s
ISO 100

DSC_4301_Resize.jpg

100mm
F/4
1/60s
ISO 360

DSC_4303_Resize.jpg

100mm
F/4
1/60s
ISO 400

I know in #3 the composition isn't much, but it was just a close snap to see some more details in her face.

I know I got some reflection from the hardwood floors, I am still looking at fixing that. Not much for PP though, a little noise removal, adjusting some contrast and the like, but nothing too major.

I guess I was seeing just how sharp my $115 lens/$60 teleconverter could be....I must say, I am pretty impressed for such a cheap lens setup.

Last edited:
The cat reminds me of an angry Mr. Feeny (Boy Meets World) :lol:

#2 made me smile...I love that cat's face!!! I really like the dual catchlights in the cat's eyes--the catchlights in the eyes are what make shot #2 so much better than #3, where the eyes of the cat are dull and dark and lack sparkle.

:)that cat is adorable the doggys kinda cute to:)

Thanks for all the kind words. She is adorable, though not very cooperative. I must say I was very happy with the 2nd pic too. I think I will be spending a little more time with it cleaning up some of the dust bunnies and other small stuff....might even get a print made.

Most reactions

Back