Playing in the water

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not a bird photographer but I was sitting at a red light yesterday and was laughing at these birds having fun in the sun, playing in the water. I couldn't decide how to crop it. Taken with a 70-200mm f/4.

$untitled-1.jpg

$untitled-2-2.jpg

The longer view is nicer, in that it shows the water droplets in front of a dark background at the top of the frame. That really intensifies the visual impact of the water that is flying off of them as they take bird baths.

agree with Derrel

The longer view is nicer, in that it shows the water droplets in front of a dark background at the top of the frame. That really intensifies the visual impact of the water that is flying off of them as they take bird baths.

agree with Derrel

Thank you both.

You know, Ron, it always starts innocently. You're stopped at a red light and find yourself amused by the funny bathing birdies...next thing you know, you're addicted and you can't stop. You find yourself up before sunrise every Saturday morning, hunkered down in a remote field somewhere just hoping for the next "high," a new bird, or the same kind of bird doing something different...and pretty soon, you're searching the internets for BPA groups (that's Bird Photographers Anonymous). :lmao:

You know, Ron, it always starts innocently. You're stopped at a red light and find yourself amused by the funny bathing birdies...next thing you know, you're addicted and you can't stop. You find yourself up before sunrise every Saturday morning, hunkered down in a remote field somewhere just hoping for the next "high," a new bird, or the same kind of bird doing something different...and pretty soon, you're searching the internets for BPA groups (that's Bird Photographers Anonymous). :lmao:
Note to myself - don't start posting pics of all the birds I shoot. :lmao:
I also shoot alot of airplanes

agree with Derrel here too :)

Well the good news is that we are starting to get into late fall early winter, so I'll fight the urge to get up early and go out waiting on them. Since I won't go deer hunting because you have to get up early and sit out in the cold for hours and might not see anything, I think I'm pretty safe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back