Playing with a kid pic for HDR

Professional

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a0532hw5.jpg

a05322td5.jpg

I love #1 I would perhaps color dodge around the face and arm areas where it's a bit overexposed to even out. LOL this might sound silly but when I was a child the home furnishings where so much detailed and hand crafted I sometimes wish things just remained stuck in that time. Any thanks for sharing this awesome image it brought out a vivid image of my childhood.

I don't like it :meh:

His porceline baby face combined with the ulcer/lepyr looking thing on his legs makes him looks like an awkward statue in the scene. It's just totally mismatched to me. Also, the plastic on the lamp in the HDR pic looks REALLY weird, like I can see a happy face smiling out at me. Plus there are tons of super underexposed parts and I really don't think they add to the picture, given the blown out highlights all over the place.

That said, I like the gold tones that came through with the HDR.

Not a true HDR. I guess you just wanted to have that "cartoonish" look.

Definitely it is not a true HDR, i just tonemapped and didn't use bracketed exposed shots, It was maybe my first test on portraits.
I agree it is not doing much here, thanks!

Im not liking the effect on how the model looks. While some portraits may work with tone mapping, I find that they are few and far between.

Its a great experiment in trying out the tool, nothing wrong with trying something against the grain and stretching your photo wings.

actually #1 the best i like its process it is great
sorry can you tell me how to do same this process ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back