Open for suggestions.....

255224272_GbGDW-L.jpg

255225340_ayALL-L.jpg

That second one looks like a post card!

Awesome!

colors are great but the photos seem to be a bit blurry or out of focus to me

What exactly is HDR? I've never heard of it until recently

What exactly is HDR? I've never heard of it until recently

HDR means High Dynamic Range. Its basically merging multiple exposures of a shot usuallly -2ev 0ev +2ev. Which is a underexposed shot a properly exposed shot and a over exposed shot to give more range in a photograph. Then its usually toned mapped to give it the unique look

Yea they seem a bit blurry. Try and re-align the exposures in your HDR software.

It wasn't the software. I had my ghetto tripod on the hood of my car taking pictures on back/country roads. I think the engine shake and the shutter release was enough to throw it off....Sux....I'm in need of a good tripod, any ideas? I don't really wanna spend more than $150-175...

It wasn't the software. I had my ghetto tripod on the hood of my car taking pictures on back/country roads. I think the engine shake and the shutter release was enough to throw it off....Sux....I'm in need of a good tripod, any ideas? I don't really wanna spend more than $150-175...

I just got this one. It is very sturdy and easy to use. The top is a little stiff, but I think it will loosen up:
Bogen-Manfrotto 725B Digi Tripod

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lyncca...thanx for the info! I think that would be a great tripod...But it's on some kinda back-order with every site I checked! I want something compact so I can run with it and that one would be perfect. I guess I can check locally and see what's around.

After going through half a dozen cheap tripods and almost losing my camera to one in the process, I found this one at the local Ritz store.

http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/291660710.htm

It's only $60, and feels like it's built like a tank. It's rated to hold 11 pounds and weighs around 4 pounds. The only plastic parts on it are the knobs at the top of the legs that turn 180 degrees to hold it in place for full height, or for low angle shooting. The tips have rubber ends that can be screwed down so the spikes inside can be used.

There's more of a description of it on the link I posted. for $60, I don't know of a sturdier tripod.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back