Playing with my New Lens!!! <3 (5 for C&C)

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still learning to work with the new lens! But I sure had fun and LOVE the sharpness!

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

Are you saying you love the sharpness b/c its what you've heard said around here? The only reason I say this is b/c the focus seems to be rather soft.

I do like the pose/position of #1, but its a bit cool toned. Maybe a reshoot or tweak in pp.

#2 and #4 are the stronger ones. The rest have some WB and exposure issue.

Yeah in #1 we were shooting opposite of the sun.

Um, I say sharpness because they're sharper than what I'm used to. But thanks for raining on my parade. :lmao:

I had to up the exposure of these in PP, (that's basically all I did other than minor sharpening/contrast) do you think they're over exposed?

I believe in comparison to your previous posts these are sharper but not as sharp as can be, #3 and 5 are somewhat soft to me, in #3 the playground equipment seems focused but not her. But a nice lens, got mine a month agao. Love it.:thumbup:

Yeah in #1 we were shooting opposite of the sun.

Um, I say sharpness because they're sharper than what I'm used to. But thanks for raining on my parade. :lmao:

You need to make the WB warmer. Her skin looks blue.

Will do some pp on number one. Thanks for the feedback guys. I really think I lose some sharpness when using photbucket. They look a little sharper on my comp. Not saying I'm spot on. Don't get me wrong.

Most reactions

Back