playing with time

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
during the jazzfest yesterday i had to the opportunity to take long exposures of crowds and people. It was fun lugging me tripod in the middle of festivities, everyone stopped and posed to have their photo taken :)

anyways, i found that long exposures are pretty hard to do with crowds, most of mine were crap. Here are a least crappiest of the crap:

I know this was about a 4 second exposure, but i don't have the specs anymore of the rest:
time6.jpg

Luckily the guys stood there long enough to be captured.

I know this was about 10 second exposure, but i don't have the specs anymore of the rest:
time4.jpg

The colour streak you see is police car doing its thing. I wish this one was better. One thing about my laser surgery is my night vision is crap and I should have focused better on this shot (ie, you should be able to the read the building signs clearly) oh well. I'll try again next time.

Anyways, comments and suggestions welcome!

Not bad but IMHO the exposures seem overlong, without knowing what I'm talking about why the long times?

Kinda neat having the ability to create ghosts, isn't it? Whenever I try this I never seem to be able to get anybody identifable as a person, I just get streaks & blobs. :lol:

Most reactions

Back