Playtime Action shots

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, these are from the first day with the new camera. Hubby was playing with our Siberian in the backyard, so I had my first attempt at pet photography. No editing has been done except for cropping and logo. Thank you in advance for any helpful critique- I am here to take advice and learn, learn, learn!

1.)
SmilingAutumn1.jpg

2.) I think I have to work on the lighting in photoshop on this one:
MochaSmileFence1.jpg

3.)
SleepAutumn1.jpg

4.)
Yawn1.jpg

5.) Almost got a nose-smudge on the lens from this surprise attack from our Whippet:
BusaCloseup.jpg

6.)
MochaAutumn1.jpg

7.)
SunFlr1.jpg

8.) This one didn't turn out so well, thats why I put it last:
MJump1.jpg

Thank you. #3 is my favorite as well. I am trying to get together a portfolio for Pet Photography.. (Go ahead and giggle- I know I do!) so I am glad I have just a beautiful subject to work with.

I like number 3. I also like the shot of your whippett, it's an interesting angle and the eyes give off a good vibe to me. I know that isn't a technical analysis, but everybody deserves a good vibe shot now and again.

Thank you. #3 is my favorite as well. I am trying to get together a portfolio for Pet Photography.. (Go ahead and giggle- I know I do!) so I am glad I have just a beautiful subject to work with.

I've done a few dog shoots. I'm amazed at how many pet owners have asked me to do that. Have fun

Most reactions

Back