Please Critique My Portfolio

I love the football ones. Some seem real cliche, but that's real hard to avoid slot of times. The swimming one I think could have been stonger with a different perspective.

What are you shooting with?

Hi Dqinn

I've clicked some to view the enlarged version and though the subject matter is fine my problem is that they look like you have a dust problem. There are lots of white spots on some of the pics, if shooting with neg film then whoever your using for processing isn't being careful with your negs, use another developer/processor.

You can also spot these out using photoshop or other image editing program with the clone tool

Flash Harry said:
Hi Dqinn

I've clicked some to view the enlarged version and though the subject matter is fine my problem is that they look like you have a dust problem. There are lots of white spots on some of the pics, if shooting with neg film then whoever your using for processing isn't being careful with your negs, use another developer/processor.

You can also spot these out using photoshop or other image editing program with the clone tool

For these shots a Canon Rebel XT and a Nikon D70 were used, it was all digital so i think the grain you are refering to is from noise created by high ISO is that possible?

I liked the runner tying his shoe in particular, but it would have been a stronger image if there was something in the background to show that he was part of a competition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back