Please Critique my shots!!!

tigidig4x

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys.. Please critique some of my "favorite" shots of mine..

Ill arrange them from my most favorite to least favorite ..

$8855003063_3d825946ea.jpg$8855332614_b162f90d9c.jpg$8855395667_e5f4c6e415.jpg$8855611930_ed4fe8edc9.jpg$9196470865_cb8545bec3.jpg

All of these are taken by me using Sony A380 and kit lens 18-55mm .. Please critique my shots weather positive or negative comments, please post it so i could have room for improvements. I want to post as well my bad shots (for me) for you to criticize it, but im afraid im posting too many pictures which isnt appropriate. So maybe ill post it next time, or you could view my whole gallery here if you don't mind. Flickr: Julius Wayne's Photostream

Thank you so much for your time! =)

Last edited:
Hi, you used the html code you need to use the bb code when copying the links to post in a forum or it just shows up as a bunch of code.

Hi, you used the html code you need to use the bb code when copying the links to post in a forum or it just shows up as a bunch of code.

Yes, im really so sorry about that.. i just used the offline uploader, im really confused how to post a link but only a picture is seen. Im sorry for that. Ill used your method next time.

It is difficult to comment on your 5 photos here, because in my view these are not the best of your photos. I like the man with the headphones and the birds are OK. ( I am not commenting on technical details, it is of secondary importance to me here atm). But the monuments leave me cold. I would have deleted it in my book. But there are some really interesting shots on your flikr though. I like the tense atmosphere and colors that you sometimes create as well as some interesting details. The architecture, buildings and monuments are least interesting to me, people are most fascinating in your photos. I would say - concentrate on your street shooting, there is definitely some potential, and exploit colors you see. The place (it is Philippines I guess) gives you a lot of opportunities for that. Just try to recreate this tense street atmosphere and avoid too much rubbish and unnesessary distractions in the frame. Look for real street characters and isolate them more. You are close to good shots. Methinks. Thats my 2p

As for the headphones man - I think it is a good shot, but the problem here to me is a large black area right in the center. You can fix the shadow but then it loses some dramatic contrasts..

$8855003063_3d825946ea.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back