Please Critique These Borders....

I like the first much better than the second. That neon green border is distracting even though it's very thin.

I'm not a huge fan of borders that are meant to look like real picture frames. A border (like a solid color) that is used to set the image apart from the background is much more appealing to me.

I agree. the first one is better.

I can see the colours in the blueish flowers (in the second one) being washed out a little. They have that white haze thing going on. They might need to be burned in a bit.

I don't mind the green borders. it;s just that I Know dafodils are not green. It's bothersome to my eyes.

I take it the color of the borders are the color of the daffidols (Spelling) right? Or do I need to go to the optometrist?

Big Mike said:
A border (like a solid color) that is used to set the image apart from the background is much more appealing to me.

Well said, I also like a border that distinguishes the actual picture from the background. I feel like it breaks it up without taking too much focus away from what you want the main attention to be on.

Just my 2 cents

Most reactions

New Topics

Back