Please Help A Family In Need

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, I wanted to share this story with you about a friend of a friend of mine who has been diagnosed as Terminally Ill with Breast Cancer. She doesn't have much longer. Here are the details.

There comes a time in peoples lives, where they need a helping hand.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.​
We are holding a Chinese Auction Fundraiser for one of our community members and friend, Katie Fausel. She is a single mother of two and has been battling Breast Cancer for the past 5 years. After a long awaited recovery, the cancer suddenly returned and she has now been diagnosed as terminally ill.

She has no life insurance and no money to help support her family after she has passed. We will be holding this auction to help raise funds for Katie’s funeral and all costs her children may incur there after.

Any donations to our cause would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to make a cash donation, even $1.00 you can click on the pink button below. Donations of any amount will be held in high regard. 100% of the donations received will be given to the Fausel family.

If you have any further concerns, or questions, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to answer them.

I know you guys have no real reason to donate, and a lot of you will probably assume this is just a scam to get money, but for those of you who have it in your hearts, and believe in what we're trying to raise money for- the donate button is below.

If this is against the rules, I apologize, and feel free to delete the thread.

Last edited:
Your link doesn't work.

Oh darn, that happens when I go back and edit a post. I'll fix it now, thank you!

All fixed!

Most reactions

Back