please help Daisy??

It's sad that people do this to photographers. We all want that "big break" and they just feed on it.
I'm sorry to those this has happened to, but your break will come along.

I got this message through on myspace only 2 days ago...

Portfolio
Hello,
I represent a beautylinks modelling company in London and we have
selected your portfolio for a Coca-Cola billboard advertisement at Heathrow Airport. all we need is your approval to enable us process your
payment, no commission, no overhead costs. you just get paid for your pictures right away.
email your replies to [email protected]
Vaneesa Banks.
Financier:beautylinks london.
61 Moscow Road,
London W2 4JS

Thought I would post on here and let you guys know they are still in action.

Amanda

The police warned people here about something very similar. It comes from people selling cars online. The seller gets contacted and the buyer arranges to send way more money then the car is selling for along with a request to have the balance sent overseas somewhere. Turns out the same way digital flower said it does. They cash the check, send the funds, and a couple days later the check bounces and they're out that money. If it sounds to good to be true chances are....

Tell them you'll agree to their terms but you won't send any money until the check clears. You won't hear from them again...

Yep good old money laundering scam....

Something else that seems strange here is there are several first-time-posters in this thread with very similar spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes as the scam emails.

Just seems odd.

Here is a very funny phishbaiting site - very funny stuff: http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

They may have googled coca cola bilboard or something and found this thread through that?

Many scamers seem to have English as a second language and there spelling and grammar is bad

Most reactions

New Topics

Back