Please Help- Deadline - $$$- Turn night to daylight

^ I would LOVE to do all that you mentioned, I just dont have the time in this particular situation.

That is good advise though.

See posts 3,4,5,and 7. Sometimes these things happen. Giving them crappy work would be worse IMHO.

Parker, all of your internal flags should be going off right now.

1. Didn't fill the client's requirement.
2. Trying to edit a photo to look like non-reality.
3. Trying to pass of a picture that doesn't come even close to the requirement and wondering if it will work.
4. Trying to trick the client.

Recipe for disaster. Admit you screwed up and take your lumps. Fix the problem the right way.

Parker, all of your internal flags should be going off right now.

1. Didn't fill the client's requirement.
2. Trying to edit a photo to look like non-reality.
3. Trying to pass of a picture that doesn't come even close to the requirement and wondering if it will work.
4. Trying to trick the client.

Recipe for disaster. Admit you screwed up and take your lumps. Fix the problem the right way.

Yep! Wanna be a Professional? Then BE a professional!

^ I am my own client. I don't want to get in to it though.

I worked it out....fired myself.

That will be $200 please.
$daytime.jpg

Again, we get a bunch of people jumping in with assumptions. For all you know Parker's submitting a picture to his workplace's "Ugliest Houses Fun Calendar" team-building exercise, and the prize is a a free hot dog, but he didn't read the contest rules closely enough and it says "daylight photo", but of course we have the usual suspects yammering away about "professionalism".

Hahaha, you guys are awesome.

I should submit runnahs photo to my office and see what they say.

For all you know Parker's submitting a picture to his workplace's "Ugliest Houses Fun Calendar" team-building exercise
If he's pulling an all nighter and is willing to pay someone for help for something like that, I would question his sanity. I'll stand by my statements, crowdsourcing spec work is not the "professional" way to go.

:lol: runnah. Epic.

Could you put Godzilla in there eating the roof, too? Cuz, somehow I think that needs to happen.

Most reactions

Back