What is your ROI on any advertising?
What is your key demo?
What is your web presence?
What is your social media presence?

Attachments

• $infographic_mini.jpg
    $infographic_mini.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 187
Exposure! (If you'll pardon the pun :er: )

No one is going to come to you if they a) don't know you exist, and b) don't know what you can do. You need to get your name out there, and you need to be able to show examples of your work.

(I don't know how effective they are, but I've seen photographers locally that have put up a mini-kiosk at the malls - basically just a cabinet with their shingle and some of their pictures in it.)

I have a website

Last edited:
I have a facebook page and a website and am voluteering at as a photographer at community art center. I guess i need a marketing plan.

Let me see your site. I am a web designer by trade so I can help with that.

I have a facebook page and a website and am voluteering at as a photographer at community art center. I guess i need a marketing plan.

Well hell Runnah, if I knew you were a web designer I would have had you do a few things for me for trade! Amy, who is your target market? Primarily? Seniors, families, babies?

Well hell Runnah, if I knew you were a web designer I would have had you do a few things for me for trade! Amy, who is your target market? Primarily? Seniors, families, babies?

I am full of surprises!

Wow, both a FB page and a website? You should be all set! And the working for free should put you over the top.

ugh..i HATE website..making...and stuff.
we just switched over to a new site and I had to start over from scratch.
it is not going well.

ugh..i HATE website..making...and stuff.
we just switched over to a new site and I had to start over from scratch.
it is not going well.
I hate it too! Who did you switch to? What do you like and dislike about it?

I can offer consulting for those who are interested.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back