Please help me to choose !!!

sharonx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I study at the Technion at Israel (electrical engineering).

We have a photography contest at the campus.
The topic is "Light Games".

I have to choose 2 of theses images.
Please tell me which 2 you think I should submit.

There were taken by Minolta Riva Zoom 150 (Analog Camera,not digital).

The first prize is 1000 NIS (~250$).
Thank you very much, good people.
No.1
F1000008.JPG

No.2
F1000016.JPG

No.3
F1000030.JPG

No.4
F1000033.JPG

No.5
F1000034.JPG

No.6
F1000007.JPG

My Girlfriend :p
No.7
F1000006.JPG

Another one of her... :) :)

It would be great if you could size images to under 800 max pixels for display. That way we can view the entire image without scrolling. Thanks.

voodoocat said:
It would be great if you could size images to under 800 max pixels for display. That way we can view the entire image without scrolling. Thanks.
:shock: People still use the 'ol 800x600 res!? J/K!

Out of these I guess my pic would be #5. Are you allowed to crop any of these before entering?

Canon Fan said:
voodoocat said:
:shock: People still use the 'ol 800x600 res!? J/K!

Out of these I guess my pic would be #5. Are you allowed to crop any of these before entering?

Nope

Well, i'm going to choose the same one as Canon Fan did in the hope of picking the right one. :p

Don't be embarrassed about your girlfriend mate, i've seen worse! :wink: :lol:

Well, i dont have a girlfriend :( and shes seems great, willing to pose for a picture for yah to!

Anyways...Id say 1, the title light games would mean fiddling with light, unless you cant edit it.

If not, i would use mirrors, to somehow do some kinda affect.

One is good, did you edit the hat in?

my preference here is 3; the reason here is that the tree is looks like its casting a 'white' shadow, which something that is obviously not normal and fits the theme best.

The others show different aspects of lighting, but number 3 is the closest one that fits the game theme.

vonnagy said:
my preference here is 3; the reason here is that the tree is looks like its casting a 'white' shadow, which something that is obviously not normal and fits the theme best.

The others show different aspects of lighting, but number 3 is the closest one that fits the game theme.

I thought so too about the tree and his cloud shadow

Artemis said:
Well, i dont have a girlfriend :( and shes seems great, willing to pose for a picture for yah to!

Anyways...Id say 1, the title light games would mean fiddling with light, unless you cant edit it.

I cant edit them

Artemis said:

No - i thrown it away and clicked the shutter - but I know it look digital

pierce said:
Well, i'm going to choose the same one as Canon Fan did in the hope of picking the right one. :p

Don't be embarrassed about your girlfriend mate, i've seen worse! :wink: :lol:

I am NOT embarrased by my girlfriend - in fact - I am very proud of her and we had 3 years this month...

I submitted today No.1 & No.3.
Thanks everybody for helping

the results will be in 3 days...see you then.

sharonx said:
I submitted today No.1 & No.3.
Thanks everybody for helping

the results will be in 3 days...see you then.

a little update - the first pic was destroyed by mistake by the contest staff so i had do remake it again today.

I think the comment about your girlfriend was actually meant as a compliment. I could be wrong, but I have yet to see anyone on this forum just flat out be a jerk by saying something like that and seriously meaning it!

I reckon #3 Is, by my opinion, the best. the way the cloud's reflect in the building window, right were the trees shadow could normally be... Not bad at all! the one's of your girlfriend next to the sign suffer a little from the camera's flash reflecting of the sign. Anyways, theres still good work there!

Most reactions

Back