Please, help me to get back my files from a digital camera!

Kris00795

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, there! Does anyone know how to get back my files from a digital camera?
[FONT=&quot]In fact, now, I still don’t know how these files are deleted. Every time I tried to read them on my laptop, there is nothing shown. Do you know what has happened to my camera? Is it still possible for me to get back these lost files? Help me, please! [/FONT]

How are you transferring the files to your computer?

What software are you using to view the images?

Do the pictures still show up in the camera?

These is nothing shown on your digital camera, right?
In my personal experiences, your problem could be resolve in these three ways:

1). Try to unhide these files.
According to your description, your files may be hidden anyway. Try to show them all up again:
Start => Run => Type in "control folders" and press "OK" =>Click "View" and hook "Show hidden files and folders"=> Press "OK".

2). Scan your camera with antivirus tool
Sometimes, the virus also would hide the files and make them invisible to you. So, just try to do antivirus scanning on your computer. (You should take care not to delete some needed files in the process.)

3). Restore your files back by using a data recovery program.
This problem also could be caused by the camera memory card problems. So, if you want to save these files, you'd better try to use a data recovery program to take chances.

In fact, there are many data recovery programs available online that can deeply scan your camera memory card and try to restore your needed files. But, not all of them can work as efficiently as you hope. So, in my opinion, you can firstly take chances with some memory card data recovery freeware online that always works more efficiently than some paid ones, such as such as Recuva, TestDisk and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

I hope my words can help you out!

Good luck!

These is nothing shown on your digital camera, right?
In my personal experiences, your problem could be resolve in these three ways:

1). Try to unhide these files.
According to your description, your files may be hidden anyway. Try to show them all up again:
Start => Run => Type in "control folders" and press "OK" =>Click "View" and hook "Show hidden files and folders"=> Press "OK".

2). Scan your camera with antivirus tool
Sometimes, the virus also would hide the files and make them invisible to you. So, just try to do antivirus scanning on your computer. (You should take care not to delete some needed files in the process.)

3). Restore your files back by using a data recovery program.
This problem also could be caused by the camera memory card problems. So, if you want to save these files, you'd better try to use a data recovery program to take chances.

In fact, there are many data recovery programs available online that can deeply scan your camera memory card and try to restore your needed files. But, not all of them can work as efficiently as you hope. So, in my opinion, you can firstly take chances with some memory card data recovery freeware online that always works more efficiently than some paid ones, such as such as Recuva, TestDisk and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

I hope my words can help you out!

Good luck!

Thank you for your nice help!
I have tried all your recommended ways. The result shows that my camera memory card may get same problems as you written above. So, I directly tried your mentioned data recovery freeware to take chances. They are all great and finally restored all my wanted data back.
Thank you very, very, very much!

Most reactions

Back