Status
Not open for further replies.

superasian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wasn't sure if I'm in the right sub-forum, but thought it was the best bet c:

Anyway, I entered a photo contest and was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to help out! I'm probably far from winning -- only have 40 votes or so right now -- but I've entered and should probably give it a try anyway, right?

All you need to do is:
1. Click the link below! Or here, doesn't matter.
2. At top top of the screen in the black bar is a "Collect Me" button; click it and sign into Facebook.
3. Done! It should redirect you to a page with your name in large letters and some ''blah blah blah'' text.
Wee note/edit: Obviously you're all agents of free will! Feel free to judge my photography before you vote, that's a-ok. The link will lead you to my 'mini-portfolio' which are just about 9 photos I randomly selected, so if you feel that speaks my worth as a photographer and of your vote, by all means!

If I happened to beat all the odds and win, it would be fantastic and really help me out :) Voting ends on Aug. 28th and all votes count and are all very much appreciated!

Thanks a mega ton guys!
xo Julia

VOTE HERE!

Last edited:
I'm not sure there is a proper place here to ask people to vote for you. shouldn't someone vote for you on the basis of the merits of your photographs rather than a plea in a forum ?

I'm not sure there is a proper place here to ask people to vote for you. shouldn't someone vote for you on the basis of the merits of your photographs rather than a plea in a forum ?

Haha. I thought somebody was going to reply with something like that. You're more than welcome to look at the mini-portfolio I posted -- it's what the link takes you to anyway -- and if you don't think I'm worth your vote then, by all means, you're always free not to! :roll: I just thought I'd post it here in case somebody did take a liking and wanted to maybe support me :)

Homey don't play dat game.

This is a dangerous request... many of us (if we go to your link) will vote for the best photos (if we don't have to sign up or anything, as that is a PITA).... which may not be yours. So unless you are positive that you have the best photos, this is a good way to ensure you don't win.

This is a dangerous request... many of us (if we go to your link) will vote for the best photos (if we don't have to sign up or anything, as that is a PITA).... which may not be yours. So unless you are positive that you have the best photos, this is a good way to ensure you don't win.

​BURN!!!

​BURN!!!

Well you're embarrassing. lol. You're a little old to be playing middle school dude :roll: I think you'd benefit from rereading Charlie's post. Thanks ~

​BURN!!!

Well you're embarrassing. lol. You're a little old to be playing middle school dude :roll: I think you'd benefit from rereading Charlie's post. Thanks ~

:biglaugh:
Thanks for the laugh, this morning, OP.
Calling someone out for middle-school behavior in a thread *you* started to ask complete strangers on the internet to come and "like" your FB picture. Yep, there's definitely some middle-school behavior going on here, but I don't think it's Aaron.

There can only be one super Asian!

281495_2276745682851_1513918_n.jpg

You do realize that this guarantees we will vote for whomever is beating you currently, right?

You obviously ignored the information... The photos are judged by a panel of professionals. Might want to go back and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back