Please help me!

Laura101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been google searching photography website templates and website hosts for a long time. I am totally overwhelmed! So far, bludomain.com has the nicest templates for the price but I've heard so many negative things about their customer service that I wont sign up with them. This is for my photography business so the template needs to have "galleries", "client proofing" and a "checkout". I also need to be able to link Facebook. I don't want to pay thousands of dollars. Can you please recommend templates and hosts? I need to get my website up and running ASAP.

TIA :)

Sounds like you got champagne tastes and a beer budget.

Lots are in my price range with what I need, I just dont know which ones are good sites to use.

In all seriousness, if this is for a business, I'd say hire a professional. DIY template websites stick out like a sore thumb, IMPO.

It's a small scale business is it's infancy. This is really the first step out in the web. A templete will be more than sufficient for the time being. As things grow, yes a professional site may be warranted. However, I hope by that time to be compotent enough to create my own.

Most of the ones you've found that fit your price will be just fine. Pick one, and get started putting your web site together.

Godaddy for domains, hostgator for hosting, Word Press for CM (content management), and the Weaver II Pro theme with the Portfolio Slideshow and WP e-Commerce plugins installed. Or get a quote from Go Daddy for them to set it all up for you, if you don't have the time to do it yourself.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back